Seminar and Conference talks
OT for Kids provide talks to conferences and seminars nationwide by Occupational Therapy specialists. Our Occupational Therapists are all highly experienced within their field and can offer evidence based advice on a wide variety of topics at many events.
What type of events do we work at?
OT for Kids provide talks to many individuals varying from teachers to case managers. Some examples of the people we provide talks too are:
- Teaching staff
- Manual handling trainers
- Special Educational Needs Co-ordinators
- Head teachers
- Parent Teacher Associations
What type of topics do OT for Kids cover at events?
We can provide talks on the following:
- Seating and postural management
- Movement and co-ordination difficulties
- Child development
- Classroom environmental modifications for children with sensory difficulties
- Sensory processing disorders
- Cerebral palsy and other neurological conditions
If you are interested in any further information on the courses we provide please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0330 223 0888
↑ Back to Top