At OT for Kids we have a team of specialised Occupational Therapists working in Glasgow and surrounding areas such as: Strathaven, Prestwick, Saltcoats, Greenock and Callander.
One of our highly skilled Therapists can complete an assessment at your child's home or at school.
At OT for Kids we work with children with a variety of difficulties including:
- Autism and Asperger's syndrome
Benefits of school assessmentThere are a variety of reasons why your child should have a school based assessment:
- Assessed in day to day environment
- Productive discussions with SENCO, teacher and supporting staff
- Clear outcomes and objectives for maximising learning environment
- Observations completed in natural environment
Benefits of home assessmentDuring a home assessment our skilled Occupational Therapist will visit your child in their home environment. There are many benefits of a home assessment, which include:
- Familiar environment
- Contextual assessment
- Observations of self-care occupations(washing and dressing)
- Discussions with parents and key workers
If you would like to speak to one of our therapists for more information on anything we provide please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0330 223 0888